May 22, 2013
- 17-year-old Easton LaChappelle made a working arm out of old Nintendo parts.
- PSFK chats with John Geraci of faberNovel, about how crowd planning is impacting city development.
- New project aims to promote free access to reading.
- The automotive giant has announced a new recycling process to extract earth metals.
- Dutch designer Willem Heeffer turned 334 old tins into cutlery holders, bar lights, storage display and chandeliers.
- The NeoLucida is a lightweight and adjustable drawing aid.
- Target launches tech lab, Airbnb illegal in NYC and Square tests email payments system...links to start your day with.
May 21, 2013
- First major revamp of Xbox since 2005 integrates TV, internet and gaming into one.
- Swedish designed stove addresses the health and environmental problems of traditional cooking methods in the developing world.
- Gold's Gym has shoppers do their buying based on the health value instead of dollar value.