June 19, 2013
- The Laundromat Project is a non-profit organization that brings various programs to low-income families.
- Koge wants to revolutionize supplement sales by helping people choose what works best for them and making ordering easier.
- A voice and facial recognition software can simulate real conversations and provide feedback.
- Turkish artist creates 3D pieces that explore the new potential in mundane items.
- Paper app raises $15 million in funding, Crayola recycles old pens and Yahoo partners with SF 49ers.
June 18, 2013
- Literary classics are made more appealing to the younger generation.
- A new plan attempts to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by recycling upto 100,000 tons of food waste a year.
- Artist Darren Pearson uses LED lights and long exposure photography to create amazing glowing sculptures.
- The controversial installation featured homeless people, former criminals, punks and single mothers in cages at Hamburg's cultural center.
- The Next Big Thing is a partnership between the tech brand and entertainment that is reinventing the rules of marketing.