May 24, 2013
- By sliding a phone right or left music will start and stop.
- Ministry of Supply produces smart, moisture-wicking workwear that also cools the body down to prevent perspiration.
- Tom Coates’ house has a feed ('House of Coates') connected to wi-fi-enabled sensors that keep track of temperature, lights and movements.
- A concept machine that harvests energy from human motion could be pivotal in powering medical devices.
- DanoToys’ iHeart Locket works with its iPad Diary App to keep entries secure and safe from parents.
- Predicted late 2014 launch for the iWatch, 20 second phone charging and Shazam app has new ad-friendly feature.
May 23, 2013
- Microsoft is focused on shows and channels over games for its new generation console.
- A project by Architecture For Humanity Denver is seeking to transform a museum's extra space into an outdoor school for children in need.
- The glasses brand debuts limited edition frames inspired by the upcoming Man of Steel film.
- Original authors and their amateur adapters can now put their spin-offs on sale.